Friday, October 16, 2009

7th Week

This ended up being a good week. I did a lot of work on finding about the different laws and ordinances regarding sexual predators/offenders in nursing homes. Even though I did a lot of work, I was not able to find much information about it. There are maybe 300 different city ordinances in Florida about sexual predators/offenders. I have still not found one that has anything nursing home specific in it. I have been told by my boss and co-workers that there are specialized laws out there but I still have not found any. I even contacted the cities and counties that they told me they were sure had special laws and came up with nothing. So I will try harder next week.

The good thing about this week was getting my GRE and LSAT scores. I got a 1100 and 154 respectively. Both are above average so that's always good. I think I will just get my masters in Public Health. It seems a lot more like something I will enjoy and its a lot easier then Law School.

No comments:

Post a Comment