Thursday, October 22, 2009

8th Week

This week I continued to do my almost impossible assignment about sexual predators and offenders in nursing homes. I seem to have hit a wall and cannot find any more information about it, and even if I find a little more I will still not be able to have a well documented map of Florida containing every different ordnance regarding this. I am thinking of other ways to use the information I obtained without it just going to waist and giving up. I also don't want my boss to think I am a quitter because they are probably going to offer me a part time job for while I am getting my Masters.

As always I did a few other things to help out. I also attended meetings and a memorial service for Budd Bell. I will try to decide what I am going to do with my research and find a way to make it into a decent presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment